Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Last year, the day before Thanksgiving, I came up with the idea to make little books for each family member, where we would record what we had been thankful for in the past year. I couldn't find the little notebooks in time. So this year I saw them over the summer, bought them and waited until Thanksgiving eve, but I got them finished. I envision looking back through the years.....seeing God's blessings to our family.

It was such a fun day... having all the kids at home.

The Caccia family joined us for dessert!

Jack held up well without an afternoon nap. :)

Jill Kitty was anxious for the turkey! Yes.. that's a cat on the table!


Hope you and your family enjoyed God's blessings!



2 comments:

  1. I am glad you all had such a nice day. I miss you all so much. Maybe it won't be too long until we can be together. Love you, Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The journal idea is a great one - I may have to make those up for my kids (and myself) to jot down what we are thankful for, as those things occur over the year!
    And, I love the kitty on the table- my dogs WISH they could get away with that!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete