Sunday, November 15, 2009

Brag Monday at The Graphics Fairy

Last week I found this precious Thanksgiving postcard posted on The Graphics Fairy. Karen always finds and SHARES such wonderful images. I printed it and made some little decorative cards for several of my friends who love the brown and robin's egg blue. Finding those colors on a Thanksgiving postcard was such a surprise! After printing the card, I adhered it to a scrap of brown card stock, added some vintage seam binding and a little "bling"! It just makes me happy to see such a cute Thanksgiving greeting sitting on my kitchen windowsill.

The Graphics Fairy has a "Brag Monday" post edition where readers post what they have created with the images that Karen shares.. I'm not too sure that I have understood exactly how to participate... we'll see. Click the Brag Monday tag to see some fun projects.


8 comments:

  1. I print out alot of her images!!! I love what you did with the turkey!! Hope you figure out how to "brag" about it on Graphics Fairy! :>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card!! The ribbon you used matches perfectly and I love the little touch of bling!
    We must not be too far away from each other, I saw your post about Anne and Linda's shop. I have a space at Lucketts Store. I'm so glad you posted pictures of their beautiful shop, it's nice to see it all decked out for Christmas.
    Thanks so much for playing along today for "Brag Monday"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is so pretty. I love the blue and brown together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so,so pretty! Thanks for stopping by to say hi! And yes you may add me to your inspirations! Will come by again! xo Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and nice to see something Thanksgiving-y!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so very pretty! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice card! Good job with that graphic. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete