Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Camera 911!


My camera is broken :(
I probably use it daily and I am LOST without it! Unfortunately, I cannot take it to the nearest camera shop during the work week because the nearest shop is not so near! So it may be a while before I am posting half decent pictures again. I took the egg pictures with a very inexpensive digital camera which I had never used until today... now I know why it was so inexpensive. What a difference in picture quality. I actually remember being told I could return the camera if I didn't like it....it will definitely be going back!

The Cottage has done a spring transformation so I took a few more pictures this afternoon, but they weren't worth posting! But this one was kinda cool.

I've been working on a ton of different spring projects. By the time my camera is fixed, maybe I'll have a lot to show :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your camera! It must not like you after almost burning the sim card this summer! Hope you get it fixed!

    ReplyDelete