Saturday, December 11, 2010

Cottage Christmas Time

Whenever I visit The Cottage, I am always so inspired! Ann and Linda are both so gifted as "pickers" and decorators! I just love all the cute vignettes.... everywhere you look, there is something old, loved and beautiful. I thought I'd share some of the pictures I took earlier in the month.


I bought this little red sleigh to add to my vintage sleigh collection!

This mantel inspired me to decorate with silver candlesticks this Christmas. I already had some, but I'm still searching for a few more.

Ann and Linda made several wonderful wreaths using vintage ornaments and trinkets. They sold quickly!

This miniature wicker chair makes my heart sing... so very sweet!

If I had a place for this dresser, it would have been loaded in my car. Love the color and carved drawer pulls.

I think my printed postcard pillows turned out really well. It's so much fun seeing those sweet old images on fabric! And this little cement girl fascinates me. I'm looking for a place where she could live this winter!

Happy Decorating!


No comments:

Post a Comment