Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with the exception of eating too much food. Isn't that ridiculous.. too much food? We are truly blessed beyond measure and not often enough do I slow down and reflect on just how much God has blessed me with. I am so thankful.

Having all the children together was great fun and old time confusion. The best part of the day? Well I didn't have to clean up a thing after dinner! I just sat, looked through the ads and wondered why people would get up and be at Khol's at 3:00 a.m. (I know.. all toys are 50% off!)
Ed made us a cozy fire and we ALL just relaxed.



Happy and needing a haircut... or something! Girls.... You need to let me know when I am looking like this!The Caccia's came over for dessert and Margy brought her yummie famous pumpkin cheesecake! The kids had a great time catching up with each other.

Yep... we are truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment