Friday, June 4, 2010

TGIF!


I LOVE FRIDAYS! This afternoon Jack came over to play and pick strawberries. I has been looking forward to seeing him discover the little strawberry patch. He was so precious, picking off the stems and popping a whole strawberry into his mouth.





With 12 more school days ahead, each day this week was packed full. The highlights of the week included Betsy and Holly as key note speakers at the LCPS teacher cadet recognition assembly. They did a fantastic job speaking in front of 200 students, fellow teachers and administrators. I was so proud of my girls!

And last night our senior small group girls had their graduation dinner... so many memories after 4 years together. So blessed to have had these years with them.


While outside this afternoon, I took some "bee pictures"... just seeing how close I could get. I thought this one was really fun.


And the little wheel barrow on the front porch welcoming summer! Yipee...12 more days of school!!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos!!! Either Jack is very tiny, or you are growing some HUGE strawberries!! He is precious!!!!

    ReplyDelete